Benefits of oil pulling for oral health
What is oil pulling?
Oil pulling is an ancient remedy rooted in Ayurvedic medicine, which uses natural substances to detoxify and clean teeth and gums. It also adds an effect of whitening teeth naturally and studies show that it may be beneficial for gum health and some of the oils may aid fight harmful bacteria in the mouth.
Benefits of oil pulling
· WHITENS TEETH - When oil pulling works just perfectly to whitens teeth, there is no need for chemical teeth whitening strips. The oil has natural antiviral and antibiotic properties that clean as well as brightens teeth, keeping them shining white. Try it at least for two weeks and you will see the difference.
· Oil pulling is highly recommended to reduce tooth cavities and eradicate bad breath. Oil pulling is best for oral health because it removes the Streptococcus mutant bacteria as well as other harmful microorganisms.
· It also aids with plaque-induced gingivitis
· Removes bad breath
· Reduces inflammation
· Heals bleeding gums
· Prevents heart disease
· Prevents cavities
· Heals cracked lips
· Soothes throat dryness
· Enhances immune system
· Improves acne
· Strengthens gums and jaws
Coconut oil pulling is highly recommended, as it:
· Kills candida
· Balances hormones
· Burns fat
· Moisturizes skin
· Enhances digestion
· Reduces cellulite
· Decreases wrinkles as well as age spots
· Regulates blood sugar and boosts energy
· Improves Alzheimer’s
· Increases HDL and lower LDL cholesterol
5 easy steps to coconut oil pulling
1. Let oil pulling be the first thing you do when waking, before eating or drinking anything.
2. Swish nearly 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Spit out the oil and rinse your oral cavity. For cleaner mouth, rinse your oral cavity with salt water.
4. Brush your teeth as usual.
5. Repeat this process 3-5 times a week for best results.