Home remedies to say goodbye to yellow teeth
Dazzling, sparkling white teeth always attract everyone. Yellow teeth can ruin your smile as well as confidence. Not many people are gifted with pearly white teeth but those who are blessed with have lost their charm due to unhealthy eating habits or due to lack of proper maintenance.
In most of the cases, people approach their dental professional for shining teeth, but the process is often expensive. So if you want to get rid of yellow tinge from your teeth, stick to these natural home remedies that are simple as well as inexpensive.
1. Baking soda
It is a magical ingredient to break up with your yellow teeth.
· Mix 1/4th of baking soda with toothpaste. Brush your teeth using this mixture and rinse with warm water. Use it twice a week for best results.
· Take baking soda and mix it with vinegar, lemon or hydrogen peroxide and brush your teeth using this paste.
· Prepare a whitening mouthwash with one tbsp. of baking soda, 1 ½ tsp. of hydrogen peroxide and one cup of cold water. For better results use it two or three times a day.
· Rub your teeth with diluted baking soda two times a week for 2 minutes.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C which helps in whitening the teeth.
· Grind some strawberries to form a fine paste and rub your teeth with this paste twice a day for few weeks. In a couple of weeks, you will see prominent improvement in the appearance of your teeth and yellow tint will also vanish.
· Another method is mixing the strawberries’ paste with ½ tsp. of baking soda and apply it over your yellow teeth for few minutes. Then rinse it with water and sweep away any residue using a toothbrush.
3. Orange peel
Orange is loaded with citrus acid which is mostly known for its bleaching properties. The fresh orange peel can aid in reducing the yellow tinge of your teeth.
· Rub your teeth with orange peel, every night before you go to bed. Vitamin C and calcium present in orange peel aids in fighting microorganisms at night.
· You will notice incredible results in few weeks.
It is one of the most effective ways to bring back shine and whiteness of your teeth. Gargling with lemon or rubbing your teeth with lemon gives mind-blowing results.
· Mix few drops of lemon with some salt.
· Rub your teeth with this mixture continuously for few minutes. Let is on for some time and then wash off the mixture with water.
· Repeat the process two times a day for at least two weeks and you will notice the yellow tinge fading gradually.