10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Black Tea You Didnít Know Before
Often you might have experienced people criticizing your choice of having caffeinated drinks such as tea or coffee. Though anything in excess leads to negative outcomes, sipping an extra cup of black tea might not be as harmful as you have thought.
Personally, I begin my day with my perfect cup of tea, not that I can’t open my eyes without it, but rather to start my day with a tasteful cup of black tea. When it comes to choosing from herbal, black or green tea, people prefer according to doctor’s recommendation or their taste and need.
Black tea is not only an alternative to coffee but also loaded with numerous health benefits for inside as well as outside the body. Find the best diagnostic centers in Bangalore with Cureplus.
Below are given few health benefits of sipping a cup or two of black tea on daily basis, the best way to take black tea without milk or sugar.
- Antioxidants: Black tea has polyphenols, which are antioxidants that aid block DNA damage connected with tobacco and other harmful chemicals. These antioxidants are not found in fruits and vegetables, therefore including black tea in daily diet will provide additional benefits to lead a healthy life.
- Prevent Cancer: According to the years of research, antioxidants like catechins and polyphenol in tea may help in preventing some types of cancer. It has been recommended that women who sip black tea daily develop less chance of ovarian cancer as compared to others.
- Strong heart: as per the research, consumption of green and black tea reduces the risk of stroke. It is seen that people who consume 3 or more cups of tea have a lower risk of stroke than their counterparts who consume less than 1 cup.
- Improves oral health: Researchers also suggest that consumption of black tea reduces plaque formation as well as restricts the growth of bacteria that lead to cavities and tooth decay.
- Releases stress: We all know and have experienced the calming as well as relaxing benefits of black tea. Black tea has the amino acid L-theanine that induces relaxing effects and helps you to concentrate better.
- Strengthens bones: Researchers suggest that daily tea drinkers have stronger bones and lowers the risk of developing arthritis because of phytochemicals found in tea.
- Enhances Immune system: Alkylamine antigens found in black tea help in boosting the immune system. Alongside it also contains tannins which help in fighting viruses; hence protect us from stomach flu, influenza, and other commonly found viruses.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes: Researchers have found that people who consume black tea for a long-term on daily basis have less chance of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Healthy Digestive Tract: Besides improving the immune system, tannins also have therapeutic properties for gastric and intestinal problems.
- Increases energy: As compared to other drinks black tea has comparatively less caffeine content that can help enhance blood flow to the brain without overstimulating the heart.