15 Secret Tips To Get Rid Of Belly Pudge
Which part of your body causes you discomfort?
The answer often comes as the fat-fledged potbelly.
Does your stomach pudge often make you witness major embarrassment?
Aren’t your few months old favorite denim fitting you?
Do you think twice before eating your favorite dessert at family or friend’s party?
Does your belly fat have made you home arrest?
Aren’t you confident enough to fit into your one-piece dresses or even stepping into formal two-piece suit makes you more conscious?
If the above questions directly indicate your situation, then you have landed in the right place. This article would help you and reveal some of the simple secrets of shedding belly fat in inches. You can easily get the flat stomach that you always dreamt of by opting healthy lifestyle.
Here are the tips to shed belly fat.
1. The best way to reduce belly pudge is to drink a glass of hot water with a tablespoon of honey and lemon juice. This should be consumed empty stomach.
2. Limit the intake of rice and depend more on chapattis or roti.
3. Choose brown rice, brown bread, whole grains, oats, etc.
4. Avoid skipping your meals, and have your meals on time.
5. Do not have heavy meals rather eat small meals at regular intervals.
6. Restrict yourself from having processed, oily, spicy, hot, and fast food.
7. Include more vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. Oats, soup, and salads are a good substitution.
8. Replace sugar with honey or jaggery.
9. Limit the intake of non-vegetarian food. It contains more fats and it takes a lot of oil while cooking. Go vegetarian to get a flat stomach.
10. Update your cooking oil with more healthy oil, olive oil. It is good for heart and health.
11. To reduce hunger instincts depend on a bowl of fruits or vegetables or dry fruits and nuts.
12. Have a clove of garlic early in the morning empty stomach and at night before you go to bed. Garlic aids in digestion and paces up your metabolism rate.
13. Practice regular exercise to burn extra calories. Do not skip your gym sessions.
14. Pick up a healthy and smart activity such as Zumba dance, yoga, aerobics, jogging, morning walks, sports like basketball, swimming, trekking, badminton etc.
15. Drink plenty of water. Water itself is a wonderful element.