Can Stress And Anxiety Lead To Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? – It is a condition in males when they face the inability to keep or get an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
Occasional erectile dysfunction isn’t a cause for concern. If this condition is continuing issue, however, it can lead to stress, depression & isolation, problems in the relationship, and affect your self-confidence. Keeping a firm erection could also be an alarming sign of an underlying health problem that needs to be diagnosed.
What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
You are suffering from erectile dysfunction if you regularly have:
- Trouble in keeping or getting an erection
- Reduced interest in sex
- The problem in maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse
The common causes of ED can be anything naming from hectic work schedule to an unhealthy lifestyle. But usually, men having certain stress dealing with this condition once or more in their life.
Other possible causes of erectile dysfunction could be:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Damage from surgery or cancer
How to deal with ED?
- Avoid keeping it to yourself. Don’t hesitate to share it with your partner and your family members.
- Seek a medical help either from a doctor or psychologist for further intervention.
- If your job is too stressful, take a break from your hectic schedule for a while.
- Do not take help from faith healers.
- Avoid online medicines or treatment packages without professional consultation.